I'm looking for a better guild!

A safe place for closed application.
Drexxtor

I'm looking for a better guild!

Post by Drexxtor » 17 Jun 2006, 18:01

My name is Drexxtor, I'm a Night Elf Druid, a resto druid. I'm at lvl 55, soon at lvl 56.

This is my main character.

I'm looking for a guild who do BG sometimes, and who do alot of instances, also high end instances. That guild I am in now, Dawning of The Crusaders, don't do so much instances together, and am falling apart. So I were hoping I could join a better guild, who ain't falling apart. I've helped Gillion and Tasmihr alot of times.

My goal for joining your guild are that I've heard that you are much better, Tasmihr recommended me to join you, so I were hoping to join you.

Please whisper me if you want me in your guild, and I will leave my guild.

Sincerely yours, Drexxtor.

Echonia

Post by Echonia » 17 Jun 2006, 22:10

Ah, It saddens me that Dawning fell apart so quickly...
I read tasmhir's post as well and I think this happened after I left.
Maybe after all that guild had already lost its goals, as I told to Rukill in my letter announcing my departure.
Too bad... At least I can see some of the members found refuge here, in a very good guild with similar goals...

Anyway, I can tell you that Drexxtor is a good player and a nice and helpful person,and I believe he would make a great member of our guild!

I may try to get in contact with other old guildies of the dawning, players that gave personality to that guild like Thrinithy, Inslia and Rukill, and if they haven't found a replacement already I believe they would find our guild fitting for them...

I hope we'll have the best time with you in our guild!

Tasmihr

Post by Tasmihr » 18 Jun 2006, 06:11

Hi.

I know this char. both in RL and in game. She has help me become the player I am today, Drexxtor could have reached higher lvl. But she is so kind and cute, so help everyone with leveling up!

Thanks for your help along the way! I hope we still can see each other and be in the same Guild for every Guilds needs kind people like you!

My dear sister.

Tasmihr.