Vargir, lvl 70 tank warrior wanna join

A safe place for closed application.
Vargir

Vargir, lvl 70 tank warrior wanna join

Post by Vargir » 17 Sep 2007, 21:36

Well then im here to apply for this fine guild...

1. Well my name is Vargir, im a human warrior, and im level 70

2. its my first character i made, and its my main to, love warriors

3. im looking for a raid guild, i want to have fun whit some pvp, or even rp some times, i like to do some events whit my rogue, lvl 68 that are like pvp and rp character

4. well my goal is more like have fun, dont want to be a player that need all, and im not greedy, im a fun player.

5. well my name is Per Lager (in real life) im 17 years old, im studing at the moment to, in a school whit computors. Im living whit mother and father, younger brother and sister, i'm a happy guy that love to raid, and do pvp.
im like activ 10+ hours a day. and i dont have any time to catch for sleep or something, so i can be online long time, (outside the questions you have point out)

Well i have heard alot of your guild. some friends of mine, told me to apply for this 1, im not in a hurry, you can take your time for checking the apply, hopping to be a part of this team, what i mean, is that i want to have fun....

well that is all from me, if you want some more info or something, dont be afraid to msg me ingame //Vargir

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Re: Vargir, lvl 70 tank warrior wanna join

Post by Zarhan » 17 Sep 2007, 22:08

Vargir wrote: 3. im looking for a raid guild, i want to have fun whit some pvp, or even rp some times, i like to do some events whit my rogue, lvl 68 that are like pvp and rp character

im like activ 10+ hours a day. and i dont have any time to catch for sleep or something, so i can be online long time, (outside the questions you have point out)
Well, you seem like a nice fellow, but these two points tell that I'm not sure that we're the right guild for you. We are not a raiding guild - we do casual raids to Karazhan occasionally, some Heroics, maybe even Gruul, but mind you, that is occasional, meaning a 2-3 times a week as maximum (and recently it's been less). And sometimes we pull a surprise to even ourselves, just this Sunday we downed 9 bosses in Kara in 7 hours - so we DO know our stuff, we just don't raid all the time.

We are casual guild above all, so...if raiding is primarily what you are looking for then we might not be the right guild for you. Don't want you to get bored after all.

Vargir

Re: Vargir, lvl 70 tank warrior wanna join

Post by Vargir » 17 Sep 2007, 22:28

Well, you seem like a nice fellow, but these two points tell that I'm not sure that we're the right guild for you. We are not a raiding guild - we do casual raids to Karazhan occasionally, some Heroics, maybe even Gruul, but mind you, that is occasional, meaning a 2-3 times a week as maximum (and recently it's been less). And sometimes we pull a surprise to even ourselves, just this Sunday we downed 9 bosses in Kara in 7 hours - so we DO know our stuff, we just don't raid all the time.

We are casual guild above all, so...if raiding is primarily what you are looking for then we might not be the right guild for you. Don't want you to get bored after all.
Well i can say that i dont have time all day, some days im able to and some im not, its not that i wanna raid all days, sorry if im not wrote that, but like you said, its like 3 - 5 times a week at the maximum, and kara and gruul i have done, and heroics is what i does all days i play atm, to gear upp so i can tank better, and have more fun, so its not just whipe whipe or something like that. i take my gear pretty much, but i play this game whit fun, i have found many things you can do whit this, you learn to write good english, and so on, as i said, i cant raid so much either, just some time a week, but raiding and so on is not all. i think a guild is needing some events, and so on like stuff to make the guild grow (between the guild members) [/quote]

Zarhan
Ancient

Post by Zarhan » 17 Sep 2007, 22:42

We just had a period of not 3 raids/week, but 3 weeks/raid :)

(And we didn't have a problem with it.)

Vargir

Post by Vargir » 17 Sep 2007, 22:47

well its not a must to raid, its just fun to do things whit the guild mates, to do stuff to make the guys have some fun hehe... :) i cant say that i must raid, but its just fun to do it some times.

Cassini

Post by Cassini » 17 Sep 2007, 22:53

How come you want to leave your current guild if you don't mind me asking?

Vargir

Post by Vargir » 17 Sep 2007, 22:59

Cassini wrote:How come you want to leave your current guild if you don't mind me asking?

well its like this, the guild im in, just fight at each other, and dont make a sense, dont know what they fight against, something that not is right, and i dont want something like that in guild chat all days long, and i feel the guild im in its not the guild i feel worth (in the fighting thing) and i have heard you guys are a nice guild, and i like to be a part of that, and on that way it is

Zarhan
Ancient

Post by Zarhan » 17 Sep 2007, 23:06

Ok, getting the idea better now..

Cassini

Post by Cassini » 17 Sep 2007, 23:08

Well I can understand that I guess.

One last thing from me, who are these friends that told you to apply here? Current/Ex-TRC members? Just curious how you came to apply for us over other guilds really ... :)

Generally a nice app though, and your gear and spec seems good aswell, although I'm assuming that when you say you've downed Gruul etc it was with a different char?

Vargir

Post by Vargir » 17 Sep 2007, 23:08

well... i feel i will leave the guild im in, so i able to join this guild "if i get a spot".. its just more that i leave becuse i dont wanna hear the Arguments they use all time

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 18 Sep 2007, 12:52

We're discussing your application.

Vargir

Post by Vargir » 18 Sep 2007, 15:22

Cassini wrote:Well I can understand that I guess.

One last thing from me, who are these friends that told you to apply here? Current/Ex-TRC members? Just curious how you came to apply for us over other guilds really ... :)

Generally a nice app though, and your gear and spec seems good aswell, although I'm assuming that when you say you've downed Gruul etc it was with a different char?
well its was Rezag told me to apply, i made a heroic whit him yesterday. in Shadow lab... pretty fun and all.. and like 2 other players that have left the server to Twillight hammer (my old server) and im not speaking so much whit them anymore.

well i was whit them when we downed them whit my warrior, but i wasnt the main tank that time, just some offtank when needed, and i was dps specc that time we downed him... hehe
Last edited by Vargir on 18 Sep 2007, 15:38, edited 1 time in total.

Vargir

Post by Vargir » 18 Sep 2007, 15:23

khila wrote:We're discussing your application.

okey... thx for looking att my application

Vargir

Post by Vargir » 18 Sep 2007, 16:03

Vargir wrote:
Cassini wrote:Well I can understand that I guess.

well its was Rezag told me to apply, i made a heroic whit him yesterday. in Shadow lab... pretty fun and all..

well i was whit them when we downed them whit my warrior, but i wasnt the main tank that time, just some offtank when needed, and i was dps specc that time we downed him... hehe

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient

Post by Alikh » 19 Sep 2007, 12:34

We decided not to invite you to the guild because you didn't seem to be the kind of player we seek. Also, we have enough tanks at the moment, so that didn't help either in your favor.

We wish you good luck on your search for a guild.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient

Post by Alikh » 19 Sep 2007, 12:34

<not recruited>

Vargir

Post by Vargir » 19 Sep 2007, 15:03

okey well take care then, and have nice WoW time, hope to do some instances whit some of you..

Whit many greets from Vargir