Character name: Derademon

[Social Application] Derademon - Level 70 Demon Hunter

Post by Dera » 30 Jan 2023, 15:32

Who is your character?
Derademon, Night Elf DH.

Who are you?
I'm Liam, 31 and from "sunny" England.

Activity
I typically spend most of my time running M+ these days due to a fairly hectic personal life with work and a puppy!

Guild history

I was in Team Red, formerly Prime Team Red, for a few months back in Shadowlands. I quit the game and then moved back to Horde to play with RL friends. Since cross faction is now a thing I've come back to the Alliance.

Whilst on Horde I've drifted few a few places, mainly around a Guild a few RL mates are in as it gave me free repairs!

References
I don't have any, I've chosen here as I seem to remember the name and having positive interactions with people here.

About you

As above, I'm a 31 year old from England. My main interests outside of WoW are mainly craft beer, country walks with the dog and football.

I've played WoW pretty consistently since the early days of Classic when I was bought the game for an Easter present. This sort of application feels like a throwback to TBC/WotLK days when all Guilds have forums rather than a Discord server!

Gnomes
Couldn't eat a whole one.

What am I looking for from a Guild?
I've added this section to get my cards on the table, for lack of a better phrase. I'd like you guys to let me know if I'm barking up the wrong tree.

I'm after somewhere that is as clique free as possible, in other Guilds I've had little to no interaction apart from the initial hello which has meant I've just moved on to somewhere else.

As I mentioned as I have a busy schedule I am unable to commit to any form of organised content, as I often just have a free hour here or there in the week.

If anyone has any questions for me, please let me know!

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Re: [Social Application] Derademon - Level 70 Demon Hunter

Post by Jaera » 30 Jan 2023, 15:37

Hey, Thank you for your application, you will hear from us soon.

Dera
(Derademon)
Hatchling
Character name: Derademon

Post by Dera » 30 Jan 2023, 15:59

Thanks for the quick reply, look forward to your response.

Jaera
Councillor

Post by Jaera » 30 Jan 2023, 16:46

Thank you again, your application has been successful and I would like to be the first to welcome you to the guild!

At your convenience please /w a councillor in game for an invite. If no one is online let me know and I can hop on.

Jaera
Councillor

Post by Jaera » 02 Feb 2023, 19:15

<Recruited>