[RG1] Numwiki, Lvl 110 Balance Druid

A safe place for closed application.
Numwiki
Character name: Numwiki

[RG1] Numwiki, Lvl 110 Balance Druid

Post by Numwiki » 26 Oct 2016, 18:01

Who is your character?
Numwiki - Balance druid ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... iki/simple )

Who are you?
My name is Kriss. I am 20 years old and I'm from Latvia. (very well known place, I know..)

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
Applying to raid group 1.

Experience
Started ''real'' raiding in only WoD. Cleared HM in HC, BRF in HC and up to maidens in mythic, HFC in HC and up to gorefiend in mythic.

Raid Role
Doing decent damage on boss with the ability to multi-dot and burst down priority targets.
I check up on Icy Veins, but mostly I like to talk to other same class/spec players.

Your Spec
Keeping up both of my dots and since I have the legendary helm the gameplay revolves around mostly casting lunar strike (mixing in solar wrath now and then too) to shoot out starsurge, which is why haste is the most important stat right now, also it scales very well.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Got resto for OS and don't mind healing, actually quite like it. However, I've mostly been healing dungeons, don't have that much raid healing experience. That shouldn't be much of a problem though!

Communication
I do have a working mic. Don't mind using it, but I rather listen that talk if that makes sense.

Combat Logs
Logs , those are not recorded by me, usually there's somebody in the guild who does that.

Your UI
Don't have any UI addons, everything's default.

Guild History
I've been in a few guilds, but none of those feel like the right fit for me. Right now I'm in Disillusion and I am looking for a more serious guild. Main problem being the 2 raid days, I'd like more than that.

Raid availability
I can raid all day every day, however, there might be an occasion where I can't make it. My raid attendance, however, shouldn't be less than 90%.

References
Found out about you guys on wowprogress, don't know anyone from the guild personally, looking forward to meeting you!

About you
Eh, I am bad at this. At this given moment I have so much free time due to no school or job and I'd like to find people to spend it with in wow. I like socializing with people, but in big groups I tend to get shy. I have competitive mindset. I also like doing achievement runs, collecting mounts and all that misc. stuff!

Thanks for reading!

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Re: [RG1] Numwiki, Lvl 110 Balance Druid

Post by Xanthi » 28 Oct 2016, 09:21

Thank you for your application, it's being looked at (I just noticed it wasn't noted for you in here).

Twiki
Ancient
guild bank
Character name:
Specialization: guild bank

Re: [RG1] Numwiki, Lvl 110 Balance Druid

Post by Twiki » 30 Oct 2016, 14:36

<not recruited>

All feedback discussed in-game with Numwiki.