Kourampies - Arcane Mage

A safe place for closed application.
kourampies

Kourampies - Arcane Mage

Post by kourampies » 22 Apr 2011, 15:14

What is your character's name, race, class and level?

Kourampies, Human, Arcane Mage, Level 85.

Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?

This char is my main for the last 2-3 years, I had a Warlock as a main before this one, and some alts.

What are you looking for in a guild (f.e. raiding, PvP, RP events etc)?

Im mostly looking for a social, active and mature group of people to play or socialize with. If I manage to get free time Im interested mostly in Raiding. Im not so good at PvP, but I would like to have perhaps some more experienced guildies teach me the basics of arenas. Im not really into hardcore RP, but still I like to participate in World RP events, as long as they are not about rehashing extreme amounts of boring lore.

Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?

To be honest I dont know much about your guild. Since I had no luck on realm forums, I asked on the trade channel and someone gave me a link to your site. I read the info and the basics about the guild on the forum and it seems like a guild that has what Im looking for.

Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?

The previous question pretty much covers this one too. I think the nickname of the person giving me the link was Sentan.

Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).

My name is George, Im 24 years old, and Im from Greece. I work as a professional club DJ, and as an IT consultant and developer for a group of radio stations. I ve been playing WoW casually since launch, with some hardcore periods, especially on WotLK. I usually dont have free time to commit for raiding, but for this summer I ll be working less days as a DJ so I ll probably have 2-3 days free for raiding, and would like to see the new content of cataclysm, and also remember my old raiding days :)

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Re: Kourampies - Arcane Mage

Post by Pyx » 22 Apr 2011, 20:03

Thank you for your application. Please give us few days to get back to you!
ImageImage

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Post by Pyx » 26 Apr 2011, 17:09

We'd be happy to offer you an initiateship! Please contact an officer in-game (we'll put you on our watch list as well).
ImageImage

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 28 Apr 2011, 02:42

Had joined another guild, therefore canceled.

<Not Recruited>