Server Transfer.

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Cashmir

Server Transfer.

Post by Cashmir » 14 Jun 2007, 20:26

Me, my friend & possibly my brother are gonna transfer to another server. We've been thinking about it for some time now, and I've been talking to Khila about it too. Recently our friend who was on that server in the first place has now stop playing. But one of my irl friends has allready transfered there, and I like to play with him. This has made it impossible for me to stay on Defias, and my brother is considering a transfer too. I feel like poo now, cos you've help me so much. I'd like to thank Rezag and Khila for the Primal Nether (which makes me feel even more down). I'm not moving Stein right away so if there is anything I can do for you in return, just tell me. I'd also like to thank everyone else for the fun and a mature guild! Everything I just said I will also put on the forum. I wish you all the best of wishes for the future and in Kara. It's such a bad timing and everything. I'd really wish there was more people online. I'll cya around when I log Stein every once and a while.

Tryxie, I saw that dude who used 1700g to pimp up another player, who got bullied. Noticed you had replied on it, it was an awesome story.

The Tabard you gave me on Tas meant a lot to me too. Just as you know.
Since it was the first gift I ever recived in this game.

<3 you all. Wish you the best of wishes.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 15 Jun 2007, 02:02

Sad to see you go. Kind of a bummer for your irl friend to transfer there while the reason to go there is no more. I still think pure pvp servers are pretty bad but you'll have to see for yourself.

Kick your friend for leaving the best server there is :P.

Good luck

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 15 Jun 2007, 11:06

uch, good luck mate

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 15 Jun 2007, 11:25

Sorry to see you go Cash, was good to have you around.

What server are you going to?

Cashmir

Post by Cashmir » 18 Jun 2007, 02:52

I'm on Stormscale, I'm going under the name Beckon.

Having great fun, my brother is there too now.

and we're in the same guild. a raiding guild.

did gruul today, plus half of kara. they took magtheridon the other day too.

the horde is very aggresive :O

a lot of nice people and a lot of not so nice people.

feels very strange to not know anyone, and to not have a full friendslist.

btw Azyrae, who are you ? I'm sure you're playing someone else in game and I'm slow plus I have an aweful memory.

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 18 Jun 2007, 14:41

Ah yes, in recent months I've been playing as Rhianne.

I had no idea a priest would be so much fun, otherwise Azyrae would get a chance to come out and play more often.

Cashmir

Post by Cashmir » 23 Jun 2007, 18:39

Ah, Hi :D <3

Yes, priest can be fun. dunno. My first char was a priest so I don't think it's that fun.

But I guess it's like that for everyone, takes at least one character to find out what you like.

Glad you like to play priest :)