Marki left :(

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
marki
(Márki)
Hatchling
Character name: Márki

Marki left :(

Post by marki » 05 May 2015, 11:26

Hi all,
As most will see I have left the guild! I just wanted to explane my self a little more than just saying bye!
If I am honest I felt lost among the guild so many ppl so much going on I just felt lost, Coming form a guild I've ran with help of others for over 9 years I just felt I was having trouble addapting to the guild! I havnt even had chance to raid with any of you guys which makes me prity sad considering I've had the change but just not the time! I would just like to thank you all for accepting me into your guild and giving me the time you all have, Weather that being just a chat or some kinda help, But most of all I will thank you all for my short stay and for making me feel as welcome as could be :), I'm Very sorry for letting you all down and although I've only been there maybe 5 weeks? I feel real sad I've left so that says something about you all :) again a BIG thank you and a BIG sorry,

Jimmbles I just seen big Wabbit I think it was a sign? :P

Guys a massive Good luck in your progress and I wish you all the very best see you around I hope, but farewell from me :|
Marki :) x

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Marki left :(

Post by Jimmble » 05 May 2015, 12:07

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren