Hi guys

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Hi guys

Post by Jaera » 27 Dec 2006, 07:00

Hi all, basically writing this note as i have just managed to get some money into my UK account and renew my WoW subscription (in NZ and havent got a credit card - so my wow account lapsed) i had only been in the guild a short time before this happend.

so i just wanted to say hi again, and if you need a holy priest for something give me a /w.

alts are Jaerise (i think thats how its spelt! (already in guild)) and Jereah (59 rogue not in the guild yet, wasnt sure on the number of alts one can have))

cheers 8)

Celsan
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Celsan » 27 Dec 2006, 13:07

Good to have you back!

Are you visiting NZ or a native? I've *always* wanted to go there.

Grim
Character name:

Post by Grim » 28 Dec 2006, 02:09

Celsan wrote:I've *always* wanted to go there.
Ditto!

Have been trying to convince my girlfriend to move there with me, but she's not too keen on the idea. :)
Tryxie Togglesprocket - Grimbol Gruffbeard - Leomir of Eastvale - Zizzle Zingbolt - Elura Starfall

Post by Guest » 28 Dec 2006, 09:58

Im actually here studying. its a great place and i really recommend it for a holiday. its population is low and the lifestyle is laid back. not to mention the great scenery!

and thanks! :)

Jaera
Councillor

Post by Jaera » 28 Dec 2006, 09:59

erm, yeah *logs in*

Jaera
Councillor

Post by Jaera » 26 Feb 2007, 09:10

Ok, so stupid month (paid amount) ran out again. so i havent been playing. to make things worse i couldnt remember the web address for the forums.

sorry for that guys. i hope to be back to wow when i get back to the uk. means i can play at the same times as you and not get up at 2 in the morning or such!

anyways that wont be for a couple of months im afraid. flying back on the 29th april.

if i need to reapply then thats all good, i will be getting BC im sure.

see you then buds and kill some orksies for me.

RL has been hectic but hopefully it will chillax somewhat now