If I won Euromillions...

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Tseng

If I won Euromillions...

Post by Tseng » 12 Nov 2006, 03:55

...I certainly wouldn't be driving my Rover

Ford '32 Vicky.... pure droolage

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 13 Nov 2006, 12:37

If I win the Euro-millions I shall drink myself so silly that I wouldn't have the co-ordination to fall into my early grave.

I would also rebuild the best pub in the world exactly as it was before the bastard council had it knocked down to build a road through it.

I would also buy Emu (the late Rod Hull's puppet) for my own personal enjoyment.

I would also hire Brian Blessed as my personal herald. He will walk in front of me ringing a bell and declaring who I am wherever I go.

I would buy all the best tickets for all the big Arsenal games just to piss off Arsenal fans because they are all bastards.

I'd also buy me a crap load of animals. My house would be crawling with the cute little bastards - ferrets, weasels, stoats, pygmy goats, rats, bats, cats, dogs, frogs, geckos, skinks, minks, mice, geese, mongeese (what *is* the plural of mongoose?), squirrels, gerbils, hamsters, voles, moles, Camilla Parker-Bowles (erm, maybe not) and a badger named Vincenzo.

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 13 Nov 2006, 15:12

..........You dont want much then. Also, you forgot Gizmos

Rhaena
Ancient

Post by Rhaena » 30 Nov 2006, 14:22

If you won the Euro-millions you might as well spend it - no use sitting on it and leaving it to your future good-for-nothing thankless bastard kids.

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 30 Nov 2006, 21:04

You have a point there... Although, the £120m that was up for grabs, I'd have a VERY hard time spending it all.... I know what I'd like to do.

I'd start my own company making repro parts for the Rover T and K series engines, and body panels etc.

Drubnubjagr
Raven
Character name:

Post by Drubnubjagr » 06 Dec 2006, 02:23

If I won that amount of cash...

I would first of all buy a nice house
A new computer
And extend my library! Poof, the money is gone
â€

Rhaena
Ancient

Post by Rhaena » 20 Dec 2006, 17:43

Why would you want the 4th thing?

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 20 Dec 2006, 18:41

4th thing? O.o

Laverga

Post by Laverga » 20 Dec 2006, 18:50

I'd probably start actually buying movies and songs instead of downloading them :D

I'd also buy a nice property with a storage house to store 30.000.000 packages of Lasagna :D

Drubnubjagr
Raven
Character name:

Post by Drubnubjagr » 28 Dec 2006, 04:40

I didnt want the fourth thing on the list, it was a statement that the money would be gone when I was done expanding my Lib.... Sorry for ruining your joke btw, Azy :P
â€

atirian
Character name:

if i won..

Post by atirian » 04 Jun 2007, 10:05

I would buy a snow tiger and call her rukia :)

and a new alien ware laptop

and ill put the rest in deposit :p
Sleeping infront of your Murmur's since 2007

Celsan
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Celsan » 04 Jun 2007, 10:58

You can't take it with you!

When I die, I want my life to be measured by how much money I owe the bank, not by how much they have stored away that I never got the chance to use 8)

atirian
Character name:

true

Post by atirian » 04 Jun 2007, 13:10

well maybe. but still i like the idea of every second passes im gradually gaining Monay.. for doing nothing :p

but ofc ill still have money out. to live on i would live cheaply . Only money i ever spend is.. just the bills, food, clothes and computer parts XD
Sleeping infront of your Murmur's since 2007

Rhaena
Ancient

Post by Rhaena » 18 Jun 2007, 14:55

If money was no object...

After buying a house (and maybe a second in a different country) and a looong holiday, I would sit down with a typewriter in the countryside and write a book (which I am trying to do at the moment - just have very little time where I'm stree-free and able to write).

After writing, I'd start up my own independent game-writing studio, I'd hire a couple of arty/coding/musical mates and write small games - focussing on innovation, story and good old-fashioned gameplay (think of Introversion Software (the brains behind Darwinia and Defcon) - a very small team of very talented people making some very good games).

I'd also probably drive way too fast in fancy cars and die in a road-traffic accident.

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 18 Jun 2007, 15:40

necro!

well i guess you are a priest :P

er ok it was ati, love the casual reply; "well maybe"

considering the post before was a few years old. slow conversations over there! :P