To all Swedes

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Tahlali
(Graunwan)
Dark Raven
Character name: Graunwan

To all Swedes

Post by Tahlali » 16 May 2011, 01:46

We won!
Ithilian's drunken mission on March 13th 2010: "I'm not going to sleep until Graun says night night."
Ithilian's other drunken mission on November 25th 2011: Not leaving my house until his wife calls at 7 AM and gives some strict orders.

Ithilian
Raven
Character name:

Re: To all Swedes

Post by Ithilian » 16 May 2011, 07:53

Aye!

..Sweds...well they did score one goal.. ^^

Oh the joy.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 18 May 2011, 07:59

*eyeroll* Finns....

Tahlali
(Graunwan)
Dark Raven

Post by Tahlali » 18 May 2011, 13:11

He said his shoe was broken
Ithilian's drunken mission on March 13th 2010: "I'm not going to sleep until Graun says night night."
Ithilian's other drunken mission on November 25th 2011: Not leaving my house until his wife calls at 7 AM and gives some strict orders.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 18 May 2011, 14:02

Sure, he just had one too many.

Tahlali
(Graunwan)
Dark Raven

Post by Tahlali » 18 May 2011, 14:42

I don't think so. I watched the video in different angles and he has only two shoes. Here in Finland we usually use two shoes at the same time.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 18 May 2011, 16:03

Tahlali wrote:I don't think so. I watched the video in different angles and he has only two shoes. Here in Finland we usually use two shoes at the same time.
Well, maybe he's one of those finns that normally use one and having two was one too many?

Rezag
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Rezag » 18 May 2011, 19:47

The real explanation you know finns and alcohol

[/quote]

Kalitari
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Kalitari » 19 May 2011, 08:47

Well, before the actual game you could see the interesting difference between Swedes and Finns:

All the Swedes were like "OMG! Final game against Finns. We are so going to pwn them!"
All the Finns were like "OMG! Final game against Swedes. We are so going to get pwned!"

The irony in this is that if the Finns would have lost, Swedes would have been mildly happy and smug ("We told you so") and Finns just mildly depressed ("Yeah, we knew this would happen"). Now that it went this way around Swedes are bordering on psychotic self-flagellation and Finns are extatic.

The moral of the story. Pessimist is never disappointed. Optimist is never really happy. :twisted: