HI! help me for a sec please (about my own site)

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Vladimar
Raven
Character name:

HI! help me for a sec please (about my own site)

Post by Vladimar » 11 Apr 2009, 10:55

Can you vieuw this picture? i want to find out if my new (old) site allows to link pictures and other stuff
couldnt find it in all the walls of texts so this is easier.

Its my new car btw :wink:

I also have an WoW Addon (Altoholic)
want to see if you can download it from my site?

speedythedevil.byethost18.com/Altoholic.zip (just copy and paste i cant make it clickable then it doesnt work for sure)
Last edited by Vladimar on 11 Apr 2009, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Re: HI! help me for a sec please

Post by Alikh » 11 Apr 2009, 11:41

I can see it now, saw 'image' before. Nice car btw, I have an old volvo 940gl from 1992 :P.
I found a couple pictures that look exactly like mine:
Image and Image

Vladimar
Raven
Character name:

Re: HI! help me for a sec please

Post by Vladimar » 11 Apr 2009, 19:37

thanks, a frind of mine likes volvo very much ^^

i think my site doesnt allow direct linking after all, maybe i have to change that but ok, if you copy the url of the pic you can see it

but can you download the addon too?

edit-

also, what do you think i should add on my site?

http://speedythedevil.byethost18.com/

i orginally had an personal pagina and an forum ánd an guestbook...
but since i got hyves now (dutch version of facebook) and the forum doenst work (too few ppl offcourse) i'm not sure what to do

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Re: HI! help me for a sec please (about my own site)

Post by Zarhan » 11 Apr 2009, 20:59

Umm, I'm not seeing anything there except the Flash clock and link to the whatever facebook equivalent...?

(And furthermore, it's showing my local time instead of yours which I'm not sure you were intending)

Then again, my site consists of CV and nothing more..so not exactly knowing what you really should put on web...even my social networks presence consists of Linkedin.
Attachments
vlad.png

Vladimar
Raven
Character name:

Post by Vladimar » 11 Apr 2009, 21:43

Zarhan wrote:Umm, I'm not seeing anything there except the Flash clock and link to the whatever facebook equivalent...?

(And furthermore, it's showing my local time instead of yours which I'm not sure you were intending)

Then again, my site consists of CV and nothing more..so not exactly knowing what you really should put on web...even my social networks presence consists of Linkedin.
No you're not seeing much since i just wiped it all and started all over again :D
so thats why i tought "what shall i actually put on it now"
i'm not too good with html tough, did nothing for years so forgot almost all ^^ its just an hobby.

and about the flash clock.. it shows my local time too, so i think it shows the time according to the location the visitor is (i did not make it myself so dont ask me)

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Post by Zarhan » 11 Apr 2009, 22:09

Well, don't get too excited with putting "stuff" in there or you'll get something like this as a result...

(Couldn't find the original episode clip)