cat without hat, few words about perverse curiosity

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Yuber

Post by Yuber » 27 Oct 2006, 23:58

So yeah, not quite the silky white haired nightelf rogue >>"

- Yubes

Azure

Post by Azure » 28 Oct 2006, 12:33

Okay so I looked through my 2gig photo files and found that there's not that many pictures of myself in there (yey!). However that leaves me with three options; some older pictures of me in viking clothes, some newer pictures of me with a frog on my head (it was early and it's a stuffed animal frog.. don't ask) and a picture of me and Galanouk. I look insane on all of them though so uuh.. maybe I'll wait and actually try and take a half decent one before scaring everyone here senseless :P

*pokes Yubes* still cute without the long white hair ^^

Galanouk

Post by Galanouk » 29 Oct 2006, 10:34

Azure wrote: and a picture of me and Galanouk.
just post that one, Id do it myself but right now I dont have the pics on my pc. Still supposed to get them from my friend on DVD. They can all laugh about us both :D

Azure

Post by Azure » 30 Oct 2006, 17:13

Be afraid, be very afraid
Me and Galanouk, I'm the one with the big teeth btw

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 03 Nov 2006, 17:32

Not how I imagined you at all yubs! Azure, still as hot as always.. and i mean HAWT!

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 03 Nov 2006, 22:46

Well since this thread has more success than mine, i'll pop my pic up here too

Thisi s what you get for having a camera stuck in your face and a pic taken before you know what's going on, heh.
Nowhere near as handsome as Tseng unfortunately, but as least I dont have that STUPID ass goatee. I so want blizz to make a barber shop in BC.

Grim
Character name:

Post by Grim » 04 Nov 2006, 01:31

Azure wrote:Be afraid, be very afraid
Me and Galanouk, I'm the one with the big teeth btw
Even in a museum one is not safe from those sneaky bastard devilsaurs. And this one is obviously even more clever, because he drank some Noggenfogger to fool unwary visitors.
Tryxie Togglesprocket - Grimbol Gruffbeard - Leomir of Eastvale - Zizzle Zingbolt - Elura Starfall

Spectral
Councillor
Character name:

Post by Spectral » 04 Nov 2006, 17:00

Here's me again.

I'll even give you a sneak peak of my ever so tidy room. Enjoy.

Spectral
Councillor
Character name:

Post by Spectral » 11 Dec 2006, 20:57

Who's the man with the master plan? A nigga with a motherfucking gun!

aint I purty

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 12 Dec 2006, 21:52

Heh, looking sharp Nelle

New pic of my ugly mug as of last saturday

Post by Guest » 13 Dec 2006, 11:49

Tseng, are you like monstrously tall or do you just have small doorways? Or have I been fooled by the mysteries of perspective yet again?

Prothero
Character name:

Post by Prothero » 13 Dec 2006, 15:53

No no, I understand..

the door is smaller, the reason for this is because that is an attic-like floor.. if you protube your eyes a bit you might see the arch..

Prothero is wise *Yes*

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 13 Dec 2006, 22:13

It's all very simple. I live in a bungalow (single storey house), but the loft has been converted into an upstairs with a bathroom and a bedroom. My mother suggested taking a picture here as it has the white backgruond and is the least cluttered place to do it.
The low door is purely to accomodate the fact the lowness of the roof

Post by Guest » 15 Dec 2006, 12:22

Ah, the mystery is solved.

That's a great idea though, a bungalow with two stories. Why haven't house builders thought of this before? Imagine how much space that could save!

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 15 Dec 2006, 12:24

/\
||

That was me. Stupid computer. Grrr.

Oooh food. *scuttles off in pursuit of sustenance*

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 15 Dec 2006, 17:47

Heh, because youre limited to what space you have where the roofline is. Would you really want to walk around in your bedroom having to tilt your head to get around without bumping it?

Celsan
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Celsan » 15 Dec 2006, 19:00

I like people to crawl in my bedroom :shock:

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 16 Dec 2006, 12:55

Celsan wrote:I like people to crawl in my bedroom :shock:
DUDE :shock:

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 18 Dec 2006, 12:39

Simply limit the upper floor of you 2-story bungalow to accomodating midgets. Or you can cut your legs off at the knees and attach roller-skates to your stumps so you can wheel yourself around (stairs may be an issue - so you may have to install a fireman's pole).

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 18 Dec 2006, 19:09

But then if you remove the stairs and get a fireman's pole.... how arey ou supposed to get back up again?