A request for a person named Lemuel

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 13 Apr 2008, 17:54

Hello there Dalora.

First of all, I don't know Lemuel that well and about his pvp, but just reading from your post, I don't spot anything that is not natural for this server (RPPVP server). We do not stop our members from ganking, but we DO have a strict policy against corpse camping which we feel is not inherent to the RP aspect of this server.
It IS, however, very much RP if you kill someone of the opposite faction in a time of turmoil (not outright war but uneasiness nonetheless), whether he's your level or not and whether he's on a mob or not.

If Lemuel did corpse camp you, please notify us of this and he will be reprimanded/kicked. If not, then, I can only say: it's part of being on this server, so live with it or find another server.

I'm pretty sure you will be ganked a hell of a lot more on this server, all the way up to 70, so better get used to it. It's an awful lot of wasted time to go to his guild's forum and waste a post on it.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 13 Apr 2008, 18:08

It is not our policy to gank. We simply leave some freedom to our members regarding what they want to do, provided that they don't act in contradiction to the server RPPVP ruleset.

So that means no corpse camping, but killing is not prohibited. After all this is a pvp realm and all who joined here should fully understand that an enemy is not somehow bound to let you live when you meet.
However, as our guild also has ties with some horde, we don't automatically kill every horde either according to our lore. Most of the members are not even into PVP that much in TRC.

So, before you get the wrong impression, we are not a ganking guild, but we don't force our members to not simply adhere to the server way of things.