[Social] Lenette, 70 Protection Paladin

A safe place for closed application.
Lenette
Hatchling
Character name: Lenette

[Social] Lenette, 70 Protection Paladin

Post by Lenette » 08 Jun 2023, 22:22

Who is your character?
Lenette, Lightforged Draenei, Protection Paladin. After surviving the crash I managed to find the University of Northshire where I was able to obtain my Bachelor in Dodging and my Master's degree in Tanking.

Who are you?
I am one happy adult human who works full time. Mostly playing in the evening for a few hours to just relax as I rarely watch television. Mostly I even watch something on my 2nd monitor or working on my 2nd monitor while waiting for rare's to spawn.

Activity
Clearing area's, farming transmog, do old content (raids, dungeons) and Mythic 2-15. I am not a weekly-raider type anymore, did my fair share of progression raiding in several expansions and even did Mythic raiding but I will never ever touch that ground again. I lost so many rl friends because I never had time for anything.

Guild history
I am member of The Kindred Spirits at this moment, but ready for departure. Sometimes you just want to move on, for the same reason you leave your house and move into a new one.

References
I've seen some advertisement in trade channel and i googled the guild because I am looking for a bigger (more online) guild with players that like to gather up and do stuff together instead of all soloing content. I need a green screen full of chat!

About you
Playing WoW since 2005 and played Shadowlands mostly as tank (druid, monk, dk, paladin) and started Dragonflight as a Warlock, than Demon Hunter to find out I am missing my Paladin. So, deleted all and went to Earthen Ring to find more piece. I love to run around and visit old content and get rid of all those !. Helps me clear my brain. This is my last character, done with the alts and switching around! I try to go healer, but my main spec is protection.

Gnomes
I will not confirm or deny that my first character was a Gnome Mage and I gave Megagnome a try only to find out that the pants cannot be transmogged. That didn't go well...for the gnome.
Last edited by Lenette on 09 Jun 2023, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Lenette, 70 Protection Paladin

Post by Jimmble » 08 Jun 2023, 23:18

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Lenette
Hatchling

Post by Lenette » 09 Jun 2023, 11:49

Ofcourse! In the meanwhile I go make yoghurt with blueberries in my Garisson.

Manatea
(Manaphos/Chromaticus/Manatea)
Councillor
Character name: Manaphos/Chromaticus/Manatea

Post by Manatea » 11 Jun 2023, 17:28

Your app has been successful! :) Feel free to poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Welcome to the Raven Council. :)
How much does a rainbow weigh?

Not much - it's pretty light.

Lenette
Hatchling

Post by Lenette » 12 Jun 2023, 01:44

Thank you for the acceptance. I am very excited! I will contact an officer.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 12 Jun 2023, 21:21

<recruited>