A safe place for closed application.
Birdman
(Nesophlox)
Hatchling
Character name: Nesophlox

[social] Nesophlox, level 1 Druid

Post by Birdman » 05 Feb 2023, 20:22

Who is your character?
For now, because I am crispy fresh new on the server, my character is Nesophlox, a level 1 druid.

Who are you?
My name is Gerrit Jan, 50 years old since last wednesday. I live in the Netherlands.

Activity
After a huge break of about 10 years I restarted playing WoW around November last year. Toying around with my old characters, I noticed the desire to start from zero again, no gold, no bags, no gear. Start in a shirt wielding a potato peeler and be happy with every upgrade and bigger bag. Call my nostalgic :-)
I also fell in love with the addon "AllTheThings". I have some OCD Completist tendencies and have the ambition to "complete" an area before moving to the next. With alts for every armor type, ofcourse.
I like to play like this in the social context of a stable, well managed Guild. Friendly people that offer conversation, company and help when needed, help in both directions, ofcourse.
This Guild seems well managed indeed! It breaths stability and that's what appeals to me...
I realise now that most of this text could also fit as answer three questions further :-)

Guild history
None on this server, 10 years ago I was an active raider.

References
I stumbled upon you people by browsing the guild finder.

About you
I am a passionate bird watcher. All my characters have the name of bird species. I love to play the piano. I work as a management consultant at the Dutch Police.
The reason I started playing again a few months ago is a serious heart attack I suffered in August during a vacation in Norway. I have recovered extremely well and have learned to rebalanse my life a bit. Playing WoW is part of that refound balance. Work and real life are complex and can cost energy, WoW is relaxing and gives energy.

Gnomes
Always torn between "Ah...so cute!" and "How to remove these bloody bits from my boots?"

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [social] Nesophlox, level 1 Druid

Post by Jimmble » 05 Feb 2023, 20:28

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [social] Nesophlox, level 1 Druid

Post by Jimmble » 06 Feb 2023, 19:23

<recruited>